Pleasant View - Boulder in Boulder, CO
- Tournament Details
- Key Dates
- Teams and Schedules
- Lodging Information
- Refund Program
- High Altitude Tips
- Field Map
Altitude Youth Ultimate is excited to host this event, and we hope you'll join us for the tournament. Volunteers are needed to keep score of games and to fill water jugs, etc. All volunteers will have the chance to watch great ultimate games, as well as receiving some great other benefits.
- Watch some of the best ultimate players and teams in the country!
- Jersey: all volunteers who work 2 or more shifts at one of the tournaments will receive a volunteer jersey.
- Lunch: all volunteers who work 2 or more shifts in a day, with one of them being near lunch, will receive free lunch
- Swag: all volunteers who work 4 or more shifts will receive an item of swag, such as a disc, jersey, or hat.
- Team Contest: there will be prizes for the club and youth teams with the most volunteer shifts worked at these two tournaments in gift certificates for a team order from Breakmark - $250 to 1st, $150 to 2nd, and $75 to 3rd
- Individual Contest: there will be prizes for the club and youth players with the most volunteer shifts worked at these two tournaments in gift certificates to Breakmark - $75 to 1st, $50 to 2nd, $25 to 3rd
Your help makes it possible for Colorado to host great national ultimate tournaments, helps positively represent Ultimate within the local community, and is appreciated greatly by AYU and the national ultimate community.
Please invite friends, we hope to see you there!
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Ben Fletcher at [email protected].
Game format will be finalized soon.
There is no gender pull rule for Mixed and we will be following the USAU 2021 Club Guidelines of 4/3 or 3/4 Ratio and "genzone".
We will have field marshalls to monitor scores yet please use the USAU App to enter game scores!
Open the App >> click Events >> TCT Pro Championships 2021 >> Click Your Division >> Click View Schedule & Scores >> Click the Pencil to Update the Score
Teams and Schedules
Mixed Division (8 Teams)
Women's Division (10 Teams)
Men's Division (10-12 Teams)
If you're having any trouble reserving under these block - please contact Jeff
Colorado Cup Refund Back Program
We are offering teams attending TCT Pro Flight Championships (Colorado Cup) 2021 an opportunity to have part of their tournament fee refunded back to them through participating in various events or programs throughout the weekend. The more a team participates the more they will be refunded.
Teams are asked to participate in:
- Attend the Captains Reception on Friday, Sept. 3rd 6-8p. (location TBD)
- Bring a NEW team item for a volunteer gift (Jersey, Short, Hat, etc)
- Bring and donate as a team used and unwanted discs and/or jerseys from overflowing drawers
- Rent an EXTRA tent, cooler and/or chairs from our rental program (Rental form and agreement)
- Note: Each field will have one tent set up for each team at each field.
- Order and buy team lunches through the Panera Team Lunch Program (Order form)
- Team stay in a tournament supported Hotel Block (listed above - email Jimmy with your confirmation)
- 4 of 6 receive $30 back
- 5 of 6 receive $65 back
- 6 of 6 receive $100 back
No dogs or glass allowed at fields
High Altitude Tips
In Colorado’s rarified air, golf balls go ten percent farther… and so do cocktails. Alcoholic drinks pack more of a wallop than at sea level. The sun feels warmer because you're closer to it, but your coffee is cooler because water boils at 202 degrees. Colorado is also extremely dry, and with less water vapor in the air at this altitude, the sky really is bluer in Colorado. But there's 25 percent less protection from the sun, so sunscreen is a must.
DRINK WATER both before your trip to Colorado, and while you are here. Drinking plenty of water is the number one way to help your body adjust easily to our higher altitude. The low humidity in Colorado keeps the air dry, like the desert, so you need about twice as much water here as you would drink at home. It is also recommended that you go easy on the alcohol in the mountains and in Aurora, as its effects will feel stronger here. The effects of exercise are more intense here as well. If you normally run 10 miles a day at home, you might try 6 miles in Aurora, Colorado
Eat foods high in potassium, such as; broccoli, bananas, avocado, cantaloupe, Celery, greens, bran, chocolate, granola, dates, dried fruit, potatoes, tomatoes
What to bring: Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm… even in winter and plenty of water. There is 25% less protection from the sun’s rays at higher elevation.
Altitude: Don't let anything you hear about the mile-high altitude scare you. The air is just thinner and dryer. In fact, many people with respiratory problems, including our Governor, move to Colorado for the benefits of the dry air. Just follow these simple tips and you will very likely not even notice the difference.
*Info courtesy of Visit Aurora
Additional Safety Precautions
All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Athletes, organizers, and coaches will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- We will have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) and handwashing stations for all participants to use regularly throughout the event.
- All players, coaches, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- We request that players space equipment accordingly to prevent close contact.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
Update on Masks Requirements
a. On-field participants who provide proof of completed vaccination (i.e., two weeks after final dose) will not be required to wear a mask on the field of play, unless otherwise required by state or local regulations.
b. On-field participants who submit proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test will not be required to wear a mask on the field of play, unless otherwise required by state or local regulations. The test must have been performed within 72 hours of the start of the event and submitted prior to participation.
c. On-field participants who do not meet the criteria in 2a or 2b above may participate provided they wear a mask when on the field.
PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION INSTRUCTIONS *** Please do this ASAP
NEGATIVE TEST RESULT INSTRUCTIONS
For this event that means your test must have been conducted AFTER 9:00 am on Wednesday, Sept 1, 2021.
*** SCHEDULE YOUR TEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR AFTER 9A ON WED, SEPT 1Once you have your results, please submit this form to upload results (test submitted with a date prior to Wednesday will be invalid)and upload a picture or screenshot of your results. Results must include your name, date of test, that it was a PCR test, and the negative result. If your result is positive, you are not to attend and should quarantine. While we hope that Spirit of the Game extends to your honesty in filling this form out, any uploaded images that are found to have been altered or forged will result in immediate ejection from the tournament as well as potential suspension from future events.
The safety of our players, their communities, and the communities in which we host events are of the utmost importance. Playing ultimate is a privilege, one that we can only participate in if we work together to ensure each other's health and safety.
Field Map - Coming Soon
If you have any questions, please contact the Tournament Directors