We are launching a 2020 Fall Colorado Springs Club Experience that will provide players in the Springs a chance to strengthen skills, build a team culture, and gain a sense of community.
Players develop together throughout the fall, during two intense practices each week led by Peter Kiefer (University School Head Coach).
We are excited to return to play and are sure you are too! We want to assure you that getting back to the fun will not come at the expense of safety. We have undertaken a rigorous "Return to Play Safely" protocol to increase the safety of all players, coaches, and families. These vigorous safety precautions include enhanced sanitation of equipment, program modifications to reduce close contact, social distancing on sidelines, and more (full list of protocols below).Read more
Colorado Cutthroat is Colorado's premier youth ultimate club program, with top players from many different HS teams coming together to represent Colorado in a national tournament in August in Blaine, Minnesota. Cutthroat players get high-level coaching from some of the top coaches in the state, experience top-level competition, and get to be teammates with many of their top opponents on other teams!Read more
USA Ultimate's Youth Club Championships (YCC) have been the pinnacle of youth ultimate in this country since their inaugural year in 2010. This summer AYU sent three Cutthroat teams to represent Colorado at YCC; a U20, a U17 Boys teams, and a U20 Girls team.Read more
Does your middle school have an ultimate team that’s looking for some fun playing time this fall?
Then we got scrimmages for you! Please send a request to email@example.com to be added to a scrimmage list of contacts. Teams will reach out to each other to organize games and meet for friendly competition. This is in place of an official fall league for the season. It is a wonderful opportunity to continue growing your team’s chemistry and fundamentals in preparation for a future tournament…Read more
Congratulations and thank you to all the teams that participated in the 2019 Middle School Spring Classic
A couple Saturday meetups, where middle school teams can come together to scrimmage each other informally, under supervision of experienced Ultimate coaches from AYU (Altitude Youth Ultimate). Any middle schooler is welcome, girls and boys, in grades 6-8.Read more
There are still spots left for the remaining camp sessions! Sign up today before we hit the max for each session.
- All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Limit camp sizes to 25 kids or number based on facility/county guidelines.
- Campers will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- No sharing of water bottles between campers.
- All participants must pass a health screen before they are allowed to play.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) will be provided for all participants to use regularly throughout the event or program.
- All participants and staff are required to use a face covering (i.e. mask, a bandana, or other material covering mouth and nose) as much as possible.
- All players, coaches, staff, independent contractors, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- Discs and frequently touched objects and surfaces will be DISINFECTED regularly.
- Players participate at their own risk and a waiver must be signed by all participants and guardians when necessary.
- Player equipment will be spaced accordingly to prevent close contact.
- Coaches and staff will not attend if they are not feeling well or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- Eliminating pool time and provided lunches.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
- Campers with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other communicable illnesses will be sent home with a recommendation to get tested immediately and adhere to isolation and exclusion requirements.
- AYU or camp directors hold the right to make decisions for the overall health of participants.
100% Refund if a camp is canceled due to COVID-19