Colorado Cutthroat is Colorado's premier youth ultimate club program, with top players from many different HS teams coming together to represent Colorado in a national tournament in August in Blaine, Minnesota. Cutthroat players get high-level coaching from some of the top coaches in the state, experience top-level competition, and get to be teammates with many of their top opponents on other teams!Read more
Denver/Boulder Winter Indoor Registrations and USAU Med Forms are available!
All 6 weeks are from 10 to 11 AM this coming year (2020) at Foothills Sports Arena, Sundays Jan. 12 to Feb. 16th.
It was a great time last winter with 8 teams, the league filled up before the registration due date, and expecting the same for this year! To avoid getting placed on a waiting list at the last minute, I suggest getting registrations and payment mailed in ahead of time.
This is league based (non- instructional) and Co-ed.
League fee includes a jersey and disc.
Everything is MAIL-IN!Read more
USA Ultimate's Youth Club Championships (YCC) have been the pinnacle of youth ultimate in this country since their inaugural year in 2010. This summer AYU sent three Cutthroat teams to represent Colorado at YCC; a U20, a U17 Boys teams, and a U20 Girls team.Read more
There are still spots left for the remaining camp sessions! Sign up today before we hit the max for each session.
- All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Limit camp sizes to 25 kids or number based on facility/county guidelines.
- Campers will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- No sharing of water bottles between campers.
- All participants must pass a health screen before they are allowed to play.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) will be provided for all participants to use regularly throughout the event or program.
- All participants and staff are required to use a face covering (i.e. mask, a bandana, or other material covering mouth and nose) as much as possible.
- All players, coaches, staff, independent contractors, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- Discs and frequently touched objects and surfaces will be DISINFECTED regularly.
- Players participate at their own risk and a waiver must be signed by all participants and guardians when necessary.
- Player equipment will be spaced accordingly to prevent close contact.
- Coaches and staff will not attend if they are not feeling well or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- Eliminating pool time and provided lunches.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
- Campers with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other communicable illnesses will be sent home with a recommendation to get tested immediately and adhere to isolation and exclusion requirements.
- AYU or camp directors hold the right to make decisions for the overall health of participants.
100% Refund if a camp is canceled due to COVID-19
Registration is open for Denver/Boulder Youth Summer Leagues. These leagues run one evening a week from June through July and are for boys and girls ages 14 to 19.
Altitude Youth Ultimate presents the 2019 High School Spring League!Read more
What an amazing year! Thanks, AYU family, for helping us make 2018 our best year yet!Read more