This event is for mixed teams (both boys and girls), but there are no requirements for having a set number of players from either gender on the field at the same time. Teams are encouraged to play both girls and boys as they are able, but the opposing team will not be required to have the same gender ratio on their line. For example, if your team has 2 girls on the field, the other team can play with 1, 3 or no girls on at the same time.
1. SURVEY (Mon, April 9)
Middle school teams interesting in participating need to fill out this survey ASAP.
2. CHAPERONE (Mon, April 16)
Have someone start the process of becoming your team's 'Chaperone'
If you are not a USAU approved chaperone then you will need to become one -- an official chaperone is required for each team for a USAU youth event. This requires a background check, which can take up to 2 weeks to process, so please don't wait to get this done. There is also a $21.50 fee for the background check (which will will be good for 2 years). These directions will help guide you through this process.
2. TOURNEY FEE (Mon, April 23)
$200 tourney fee is due.
This fee is to hold your team's place in the event and to reduce 'no shows'. This fee also serves as a deposit for your first 10 players; if you have less than 10 less you will get a refund, and if you have more than 10 you will owe the remainder on the day of the tournament. Scholarships for participants who need help with the player fee can often be provided; please contact Jeff to arrange details.
A. ONLINE ROSTERINGCreate online Roster through USAU
If you are rostering online, all rosters/waivers/memberships must be complete by Wednesday May 3rd
- Registering your team for the event
- Adding your team's roster. (Directions on how to create your roster on USAUltimate.org)
- Have all your players pay for affiliate memberships ($12.50 for first-time players/$16.50 for returning players)
- Have all your players fill out online waivers
- Even with online rostering, all players will need to provide a paper med form on the day of the event. Med form found here!
B. PAPER ROSTERING
If you are not rostering online, each player participating must bring to the event: