Stauter Park in Pueblo, CO
Ultimate is a fast-moving sport that combines elements of football, soccer, and basketball and is played with a flying disc.
Ultimate is all about fun and inclusion! We play numerous games to develop disc fundamentals, athletic sportsmanship over winning-at-all-costs. These events are co-ed and are great for new and experienced players; you only need running shoes or soccer-style cleats.
Where: Stauter Park
When: April 17 at 10a-12p
Thanks to USA Ultimate for supporting AYU's Learn to Play clinics with supplies and one-day event memberships.
Health Safety Precautions
- All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Limited to 25 kids or number based on facility/county guidelines.
- Players will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- No sharing of water bottles
- All participants must pass a health screen before they are allowed to play.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) will be provided for all participants to use regularly throughout the event or program.
- All participants and staff are required to use a face covering (i.e. mask, a bandana, or other material covering mouth and nose) as much as possible.
- All players, coaches, staff, independent contractors, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- Discs and frequently touched objects and surfaces will be DISINFECTED regularly.
- Players participate at their own risk and a waiver must be signed by all participants and guardians when necessary.
- Player equipment will be spaced accordingly to prevent close contact.
- Coaches and staff will not attend if they are not feeling well or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
- Players with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other communicable illnesses will be sent home with a recommendation to get tested immediately and adhere to isolation and exclusion requirements.
- AYU or directors hold the right to make decisions for the overall health of participants.