Are you a current Cutthroat player and want to begin to prepare for the season? Want to have more of an impact on the team this year? Are you interested in trying out for the Cutthroat team this summer and want an edge? Come to our Cutthroat Winter Clinics! You will receive coaching from the Cutthroat coaches, local club and college coaches, and nationally recognized coaches! The focus will be on individual knowledge and skills, so that you can hone up your own game, regardless of whether you are a veteran player or someone interested in preparing for tryouts!
Long Lake Regional Park
17850 W 64th Ave, Arvada
Dates and Times:
- Sun, Feb 3 | 12:00 - 2:00pm (early to avoid Superbowl)
- Sun, Feb 10 | 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Sun, Feb 17 | 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Sun, Feb 24 | 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Sun, March 3 | 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Sun, March 10 | 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Sat-Sun, March 16-17 | TBD
The final weekend of the clinics (March 16-17) will be girls and boys* teams competing at the Air Force Academy Tournament in Colorado Springs. More details will be available for this event once the clinics are running.
Special Note: On Week 3 (Feb 17) we will be indoors doing a Core-Balance-Vision Intensive with M3Kinections.
- $95 U20 boys (and players who are under 17 but have played U20)
- $85 Girls
- $75 U17 boys (players who do not turn 17 before December 31, 2019)
- $35 Per clinic rate if you can only attend two or three sessions (players can not drop in for M3Kinections session on Feb 17)
* Qualified U17 boys may be invited as needed
Questions or concerns: contact Hannah.
Share this post: