Stenger Soccer Complex in Arvada, CO
Let's build back better together with this 7v7 tune-up tournament!
June 19-20, 2021 at Stenger Soccer Complex in Arvada, Colorado
Juneteenth Celebration activities to be held at fields following games on Saturday, June 19 - details to come.
Brought to you through the partnerships of Colorado's disc organizations, including:
Proceeds go toward the formation of the Colorado Ultimate Fund to develop inclusive and equitable playing opportunities and programming throughout Colorado.
Let us know if your business would like to be a sponsor of this event
REGISTER YOUR TEAM ON USAU - COMING SOON
NOTE: An Affiliate Player Membership is sufficient for this event - be sure to select AYU, Colorado Ultimate when you sign up. If you signed up already for the annual membership, then you are good to go - review your membership profile to confirm that it is active and expires 12/31/2021.
We will require all players to submit a health screening within 18 hours before the start of the event (Friday evening - Saturday morning). To limit gatherings at the water stations, we recommend players bring more water than normal, even as much for themselves as they expect to need for the day - no sharing water bottles.
Formats, Schedules and Maps: Formats, Schedules and Maps will be posted by Friday noon for all divisions
FREE AGENT LIST: Let us know if you are looking for more players or need a team!
There are no Youth or College Divisions but here are the chaperone requirements for any youth teams or any team with youth participating: If a team has a player under 18 they are required to have at least one chaperone on their roster.
- Must have your Roster Created and Register for Event
- Must have Chaperone and/or Coach listed (See here for more info)
An approved chaperone has completed the following:
- Has an individual USA Ultimate account and Membership.
- Has signed a USAU liability waiver online
- Is a minimum of 21 years old
- Has completed SafeSport Training
- To complete SafeSport Training - go to the homepage of your USA Ultimate account. Towards the top of the page, you will see your SafeSport Status on the right side of the page. This is only available once you have a current membership. The cost of the SafeSport training is now included as a benefit covered by USA Ultimate membership dues.
- Has completed a background screening through the National Center for Safety Initiatives (using the specific USA Ultimate criteria set) and received a "green light" (NCSI screening expires after two years)
- Pass an NCSI Background check (base cost is $21.50 for a two-year duration, some additional costs are added by certain states and counties)
- Takes an average of 10 business days, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- NCSI is a provider for many Olympic and non-Olympic sports, and a full partner with the US Olympic Committee's Safe Sport program.
- You can complete a check or find out the expiration date of your current check through your user account.
- To start the background screening process, follow these directions.
- An approved chaperone has completed the following:
If you have any questions or issues with rostering your team, please contact the Tournament Directors
Use the USAU App (iOS - Android) to enter game scores
- Open the App >> click Events >> SUMMER SOLSTICE >> Click Your Division >> Click View Schedule & Scores >> Click the Pencil to Update the Score
All participants must have an up-to-date USA Ultimate membership - an Affiliate Membership is sufficient, chose Affiliate Colorado Altitude Youth Ultimate (AYU) - with signed Release of Liability Waiver, and the Infectious Diseases Waiver.
Looking for a team or need more players? Contact the TDs
To come as the tournament approaches.
Additional Safety Precautions
All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Athletes, organizers, and coaches will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- We will have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) and handwashing stations for all participants to use regularly throughout the event.
All players, coaches, and spectators are required to use a face covering (i.e. mask, a bandana, or other material covering mouth and nose) as much as possible.
- Players may call “injury” timeout if they are having difficulty breathing due to the face-covering or if a player continues to not use a face-covering and has been warned more than twice.
- All players, coaches, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- Regularly disinfect discs and frequently touched objects and surfaces - we recommend starting each game with a “clean” disc.
- Space player equipment accordingly to prevent close contact.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
If you have any questions, please contact the Tournament Directors