Community First Foundation and FirstBank present Colorado Gives Day, an annual state-wide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy through online giving.
$1 Million Incentive Fund
Community First Foundation and FirstBank each contributed $500,000 to create a $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.
Community First Foundation, a leading foundation dedicated to fueling the power of community to drive positive change, and FirstBank, Colorado’s largest locally owned bank, have partnered to present Colorado Gives Day for the past eight years. By making fundraising simple for nonprofits and giving easy for donors, it is one the most successful events of its kind in the nation. Last year, $39.6 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits in just 24 hours.
The option to schedule donations begins November 1 and ends December 7, 2020.
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance!
- To schedule a donation in advance, you’ll need a free donor account. Go to our donation page on ColoradoGives.org or copy and paste ColoradoGives.org/AltitudeYouthUltimate/overview into a browser.
- Enter or select a donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, make sure "Colorado Gives Day" is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 8, 2020 - Colorado Gives Day.
- Complete additional fields and click "ADD TO CART."
- When ready, click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT." Log in to or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter new or choose saved payment information.
- Click "SUBMIT."