Every week coaches will be expected to contact each other to discuss and decide upon the date, time, and location for each game. Find team contacts and field locations on the Team Finder.
An '@' means your team is 'AT' that opponent and it is an AWAY game for your team. Home teams will be responsible for finding a field either on or near their school's campus and away teams need to coordinate their own transportation.
(Apr 29-May 3)
|Compass Montessori||BYE||@DMHS||@Manning School||Denver Waldorf||Stanley British||@Manning School|
|Denver Montessori Jr/Sr High (DMHS)||Evergreen||Compass Montessori||@Denver Waldorf||Stanley British||Manning School||@International School|
|The Manning School||@Logan School||BYE||Compass Montessori||@Evergreen||@DMHS||Compass Montessori|
|McAuliffe Middle School||@Denver Waldorf||Stanley British||@International (Wed) & @Logan (Thurs)||International School||Graland (Wed) & Logan School (Thurs)||BYE|
|Logan School for Creative Learning||Manning School||@International School||McAuliffe (Thurs)||BYE||@ McAuliffe (Thurs)||@Stanley British|
|Stanley British Primary School||International School||@McAuliffe||Evergreen||@DMHS||@Compass Montessori||Logan School|
|Denver Waldorf School||McAuliffe||@Evergreen||DMHS||@Compass Montessori||BYE||@Evergreen|
|International School of Denver||@Stanley British||Logan School||McAuliffe (Wed)||@McAuliffe||Evergreen||DMHS|
|Evergreen Middle School||@DMHS||Denver Waldorf||@Stanley British||Manning School||@International School||Denver Waldorf|
Teams that responded with MAYBE on the survey for the Spring League will serve as floaters, meaning they have a couple of options for this season.
- They can coordinate with each other to play games with the teams that they have. Coaches of these teams are responsible for scheduling games with each other.
- They can coordinate with teams that have a BYE week and play. Coaches of the teams with a BYE are responsible for reaching out to the MAYBE teams to inquire about a possible game.
- They can replace teams in the schedule that have a spring break during a given week. Coaches of teams that DO NOT have the spring break during a given week are responsible for contacting the MAYBE teams to inquire about replacing the team that has a spring break.
- Floater teams:
- McAuliffe at Manual
- The University School
- Contact info for floater teams can be found on the Team Finder.
- Week 7: May 6-10 is Make-Up/Pre-tournament Week