Every week coaches will be expected to contact each other to discuss and decide upon the date, time, and location for each game. Find team contacts and field locations on the Team Finder.
|Week 1 (March 19-23)||Week 2 (March 26-30)||Week 3 (Apr 2-6)||Week 4 (Apr 9-13)||Week 5 (Apr 16-20)||Week 6 (Apr 23-27)||Week 7 (Apr 30 - May 4)|
|Denver Montessori Jr/Sr High (DMHS)|
|The Manning School|
|Stanley British Primary School|
|Denver Waldorf School|
|Jeff Co Open School|
|Evergreen Middle School|
Home teams will be responsible for finding a field either on or near their school's campus and away teams need to coordinate their own transportation.
Teams that responded with MAYBE on the survey for the Spring League will serve as floaters, meaning they have a couple options for this season.
- They can coordinate with each other to play games with the teams that they have. Coaches of these teams are responsible for scheduling games with each other.
- They can coordinate with teams that have a BYE week and play. Coaches of the teams with a BYE are responsible for reaching out to the MAYBE teams to inquire about a possible game.
- They can replace teams in the schedule that have a spring break during a given week. Coaches of teams that DO NOT have the spring break during a given week are responsible for contacting the MAYBE teams to inquire about replacing the team that has a spring break.
- Floater teams:
- International School of Denver
- STEM LAB
- McAuliffe International
- Preston Middle School
- Contact info for floater teams can be found on the Team Finder.